Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dark Side of the Moon

   Yesterday the guys all decided to go to the rodeo, which us girls aren't usually opposed to, but Kit suggested we take a chance to escape all the testosterone and have a girls day out. This of course included mall shopping, dinner, then finally a movie. It was already dark by the time we left the movie house, so we split up depending on who lived closest to one another, and headed home in groups. Kit, Dawn, and Bre went their own way, leaving me, Jelly, Audrey, and Blair walking home together. We made a short cut through the vacant lot, feeling safer after crossing into our own territory. Blair and Jelly stopped for a smoke, while Audrey and I lingered around to goof-off and talk. I suddenly noticed the dark, empty mustang parked across the street, but before I could say anything two guys were on me, pinning me to the ground. I threw my limbs all over the place, hoping I was too spastic for them to grasp a hold of, but they manages anyways. Two more socs had Blair pinned down a few feet away from me, and a few more held off Audrey and Jelly who were screaming vulgar things at them. It took me a minute to realize that Bob Sheldon was one of the guys holding me down. I wasn't really grasping the point of all this, I mean, they weren't exactly beating on us. Yeah, I'd probably have some bruises from the struggle, but there was no sign of intentional pain. I didn't understand, until Bob had my legs spread and was unbuttoning my pants and ripping them off of me. He shoved his fingers in places that I would never dare give him the permission to touch. He was very rough, and honestly, it hurt, and I could tell I was bleeding. I knew if I screamed loud enough, someone from the gang was bound to hear me. It frustrated me to the verge of tears. One of the people I hated most was violating me in the worst way possible. It sickened me, and I was sure I'd soon throw up, or at least black out. I was hoping for the latter, because if he was going to take it any further, I'd rather be knocked out for it. Bob had his pants undone and was just starting to pull it out when I saw lights flashing in my peripherals, hearing sirens in the distance. The cop was enough to scare the Socs away, he sped off after them. It only took another moment for the steady beat of footsteps to reach us. I was gagging and crying so hard it blurred my vision, and I didn't notice Darry was carrying me until we reached the front yard of the Curtis house, where the guys were spilling from their cars, just returning from the Rodeo.
     "What the hell happened?" TwoBit's voice rang loudly off the pavement, as he ran to Audrey who was cradling Blair in her arms. Jelly explained the situation. Dallas emerged, pulling me from Darry's arms in an instant. I suddenly felt exposed, I looked down and saw that I was only wearing purple frilly, blood stained, underwear on my lower half. I think I was in shock, because I suddenly couldn't recall emotion.
     "Where are my pants?" I asked, confused.
     "Oh, Rhyan...they're in shreds." Darry said sympathetically.
Then it hit me, and tears flooded my eyes. Dallas pulled me to his chest. Kit interrupted us, handing me a pair of her shorts. I suddenly remembered that Blair was a second target. Oh No! I thought loudly to myself. I looked around, and found her hiding in the shadows of her brother and sister. I assumed that any progress that I had recently made with her, was now shot to hell. Dallas cursed so loud, I was sure even the south side could hear it. He placed his hands on either side of my face, looking at me, but I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eye, not after what had just happened. I felt too vulnerable, dirty, abused.
     "I swear Sheldon's ass will pay for this." Dallas was so mad he was shaking.
     "You sure as hell go that right." Owen appeared from behind me. He placed a hand on each of my shoulders, looking me in the eye, once again, my vision darted away.
     "Are you alright?" He asked.
Normally I'd say yes, regardless of my true feelings, but this time I couldn't even lie. I just stared at the ground and shook me head no. Darry kicked the curb.
     "That's it! I'm calling it." He said. "Vacant lot, Friday night. They're gonna get what's coming for them."
Finally...a rumble.        

7 comments:

  1. I seriously don't understand what is their problem. They have what they want. Sure, they may have their issues, but when it comes down to it, they have life all sorted out nicely. Oh well, what comes around goes around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. **cracks knuckles** Don't worry Rhyan, Im gonna give them what they fucking deserve damn it! They don't stand a chance against me and Dallas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheldon needs to be locked up .... 6 feet under the cold hard ground -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. God Rhyan I am so sorry....if I hadn't wanted to stop....I should've fought them harder...I'm so sorry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's not make this anyone's fault. It could've happened to anyone. Now all we have to do is revenge.

      Delete
  5. Shits going down.
    End of story.
    They're gonna get what they deserve.
    I'm just glad Darry was there.I'l owe that beautiful man my life forever.
    I'm really glad you're okay Rhye.

    ReplyDelete