Saturday, May 25, 2013

Finally Getting Rid of All the Troubles

   It has been almost a month since our dark encounter with Sheldon and his fellow Socs, and I decided to have a girl's night to put it all behind us.
     "I just don't think that I can go all night in the same room with Audrey right now." Jelly said before crunching on some cheetos during lunch period Friday.
     "She's not going to be there Jelly, and I need my drinking buddy." Kit pleaded. Audrey and Jelly have not been on speaking terms since Hunter told Audrey that he slept with Jelly, but I knew for a fact that Audrey was planning on coming, but I decided to go along with it.
   When Jelly arrived and noticed that Audrey had not in fact skipped out on the party, she was a bit reluctant, but I convinced her to stay. We watched scary movies, played games, went swimming, and took silly photos. Dallas was working the late shift and Owen was out for the night, though I'm not sure where, considering all the girls were at my party. We ended up making margaritas and playing strip poker, but after a half hour of Dawn being completely topless, everyone threw their cards in. I felt like drinking, so I broke into Owen's stash in the liquor cabinet, and we all ended up getting crafty and making our own drink mixes. I didn't want to get completely wasted, but I drank enough to find myself dancing on top of the dining room table with Bre, which ended me in falling and hitting my knee on a chair. Everyone was passed out on the living room floor when I was awoken at seven a.m. to the sound of the front door opening. I grabbed a half full margarita glass from the coffee table and took a few swigs before greeting Dal.
     "Hey there handsome." I giggled, stumbling towards the door.
     "Wild party, huh?" Dallas glanced around at all the girls sprawled out on the living room floor.
I threw my free arm around his neck and took another sip of the margarita until he took it from me.
     "I think you've had about enough of that." he said. I giggled again and then squeezed my arms around his torso.
     "Aren't you tired?" he asked. I playfully shrugged. I pulled on his hands, signaling for him to follow me. I started to kiss him passionately while struggling with the doorknob to my bedroom. I pulled his shirt over his head and pitched it behind him into the hallway. He reached around me and opened the door himself. I quickly pulled him inside, shutting the door behind me. He pressed me up against it, one hand propped against the door, and the other running up my thigh, pulling my legs around him.
     "I'm not wearing a bra." I whispered. I wasn't wearing pants either, somehow they never made it back on after strip poker. His hands tugged on each side of my shirt, sending the buttons popping off and hitting things around me. I pressed my bare chest against his as he carried me over to the bed. I laid back, unbuttoning his jeans and pushing them to the floor. He pulled back for a moment, and looked at me.
     "Rhyan...you don't have to do this if you're not ready." He said softly. Then all of the memories came rushing back, pushing through the haziness in my thoughts. This would be the first time Dal and I have been intimate since I was jumped. He had been patient and understood my feelings, and he never pressured me into doing something I wasn't ready to do.
     "I'm ready." I smiled.  

3 comments:

  1. I've seen more of Dawn than I have ever wanted to. I am scarred for life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey now, don't act like you didn't love every second of it

      Delete
  2. Remind me to never pass out with Bree again. We woke up spooning.

    ReplyDelete